- RSS Channel Showcase 4062025
- RSS Channel Showcase 7066050
- RSS Channel Showcase 2504930
- RSS Channel Showcase 9948859
Articles on this Page
- 02/06/15--07:00: _NASA’s Dawn Spacecr...
- 02/20/15--07:00: _NASA’s Kepler Missi...
- 02/20/15--09:05: _2015 Picks Up Where...
- 03/06/15--10:23: _Dawn Arrives at Cer...
- 03/20/15--08:35: _Cassini Detects Sig...
- 04/03/15--14:03: _NASA’s MESSENGER Sp...
- 04/17/15--06:00: _More Exoplanet Thri...
- 04/30/15--06:49: _NASA’s Most Recent ...
- 05/15/15--08:34: _NASA Co-Discovers t...
- 05/29/15--07:00: _NASA Spacecraft Clo...
- 12/05/14--08:45: _Orion Spacecraft Sp...
- 12/12/14--06:00: _NASA’s Curiosity Ro...
- 01/09/15--06:00: _New Horizons Spacec...
- 01/28/15--05:45: _NASA Satellite Coul...
- 06/10/15--14:37: _NASA Mission in the...
- 07/10/15--07:00: _NASA’s Cassini Spac...
- 07/13/15--06:00: _At Last! NASA Space...
- 07/15/15--08:26: _Scientists Celebrat...
- 07/15/15--12:44: _Pluto and Charon’s ...
- 07/24/15--07:00: _Pluto or Bust: Poss...
- 02/06/15--07:00: NASA’s Dawn Spacecraft on Approach for a Historic Encounter
- 02/20/15--07:00: NASA’s Kepler Mission Reincarnated
- 02/20/15--09:05: 2015 Picks Up Where 2014 Record Heat Left Off
- 03/06/15--10:23: Dawn Arrives at Ceres, Makes History
- 03/20/15--08:35: Cassini Detects Signs of Conditions Friendly to Life
- 04/17/15--06:00: More Exoplanet Thrills on the Horizon
- 05/15/15--08:34: NASA Co-Discovers the Most Distant Extrasolar Planet Yet
- 05/29/15--07:00: NASA Spacecraft Closes in on a Summer Encounter With Pluto
- 12/05/14--08:45: Orion Spacecraft Splashes Down After High Orbit Test
- 01/09/15--06:00: New Horizons Spacecraft Wakes up for Its Historic Fly-by of Pluto
- 01/28/15--05:45: NASA Satellite Could Help Weather Forecasts, Drought Management
- 07/13/15--06:00: At Last! NASA Spacecraft to Capture a Close-Up of Pluto
- 07/15/15--12:44: Pluto and Charon’s First Portraits Do Not Disappoint
- 07/24/15--07:00: Pluto or Bust: Possible Extended Mission for NASA’s New Horizons
On March 6, NASA's Dawn spacecraft will become our first encounter with a dwarf planet when it arrives at Ceres.
Space exploration has suffered its share of setbacks and disappointments over the decades, but few of them stung as much as the 2013 mechanical failure of the Kepler spacecraft, a space telescope designed to accomplish one of the most exciting explorations of space ever: the search for potentially Earth-like planets orbiting other stars.
Last month was the second-hottest January on record globally, in a continuation of 2014's warmth.
Severe Midwest Drought Continues
March 6, eight years after launch and two and a half years since leaving its last port of call, the asteroid Vesta, NASA's Dawn spacecraft has arrived at the dwarf planet Ceres, making history!
Far beneath the icy crust of Saturn's small moon Enceladus, hydrothermal activity may be at work, activity similar to what is found in some life-friendly environments on Earth.
NASA's MESSENGER spacecraft is soon to end its 10-year mission in a fiery touchdown on the surface of the planet Mercury--but not before giving us our most up-close look yet at this little understood and elusive world.
The number of planets we have found orbiting other stars has snowballed in recent years, thanks to discoveries by the Kepler spacecraft. Now, NASA's next missions toward understanding the Milky Way's abundant worlds are preparing for launch.
Intensive exploration of Mars by NASA spacecraft continues to pay tantalizing dividends in our quest for signs of liquid water, and the potentially life-friendly environments it could offer.
A collaboration between NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope and Poland's Optical Gravitational Lensing Experiment (OGLE) project has recently discovered one of the most distant extrasolar planets known to date.
Eight-five years after its discovery in 1930, the distant and mysterious Pluto will finally become an "explored" planet. NASA's New Horizons spacecraft has been en route to Pluto for nearly ten years, and is almost there, speeding toward a close encounter in July.
NASA reports successful test of new craft designed for deep space mission.
NASA announced that Mars' Gale Crater was once the site of a vast lake that appears to have filled up, dried out and filled up again repeatedly over a much longer period than wet conditions were believed to have persisted.
Only 84 years after its discovery in 1930 by Clyde Tombaugh, it is the eve of our first-ever close-up look at everyone’s favorite dwarf planet, Pluto. NASA’s New Horizons spacecraft will make a fly-by on July 14th, after a high-speed, nine-year voyage.
Newest Earth science mission could extend the accuracy range of weather forecasts, fine-tune flood forecasts.
A new mission of ocean exploration is in the works—but this one isn't bound for any place on Earth. It's a NASA spacecraft destined for a voyage to Jupiter's icy moon, Europa, which, though only the size of our own moon, may harbor an ocean twice the size of Earth'
New observations of Saturn's largest satellite, Titan, by NASA's Cassini spacecraft, paint a fresh picture of the striking similarities between the cold, distant moon and the Earth.
Will NASA’s New Horizons spacecraft find icy volcanoes or rivers of neon? Here’s a last image from New Horizons before it makes its closest contact, early Tuesday morning.
071215_Pluto_AloneMariner CraterHubble. Plutopluto3_150705_noannotimage-20141218-31040-u44bpe
The New Horizons team gathered in Laurel, MD to count down the final moments to the Pluto encounter. The first images of the dwarf planet are expected later today.
Bay Area scientist on the New Horizons team shares his reaction to yesterday's successful Pluto flyby.
NASA's New Horizons recently took us on the adventure of a lifetime, but is there life after Pluto for the intrepid spacecraft?